Holley’s Dominator™ in-line fuel pumps are the answer to feed some serious horsepower!! Have a nitrous or forced induction powerplant that also sees street duty? The patent pending twin pump design allows you to use one pump for cruising and both pumps when you activate the nitrous switch or start building boost! By staging the second pump, you eliminate the unnecessary recirculating and heating of extra fuel which can lead to poor performance and hot fuel issues. As an added benefit for the hard core enthusiasts that run events like the Baja 1000, and Hot Rod Power Tour, the extra pump offers you confidence you always finish what you start! For hard core race vehicles, both pumps can be wired to get maximum performance. Pumps are proven with 18.5 volt compatibility at pressures up to 80 psi. They weigh half a pound less than competitive 1000+ horsepower pumps yet have twice the features, at 5.1lbs!
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- 10 AN O-ring inlet/outlet for high flow and superior sealing
- Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space savings and less plumbing
- Excellent for use with carbureted or EFI applications
- Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
- Twin pump design allows the use of both pumps simultaneously or independently – second pump can be activated on demand for power adders such as nitrous or boost
- Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline or diesel fuels
- Compact (7.66” Long x 5” Wide x 2.5” Tall) for easy installation on frame rails or other tight areas
- Current draw at 43 PSI and 13.5 VDC is 17.2 Amps
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs.
- Patent pending dual pump technology